Dual DAC & DSD Support
- Supports up to 24bit/192kHz digital audio playback with the Dual Cirrus-Logic CS4398 DAC (converts to PCM).
- Supports DSD format up to 5.6MHz. (Twice the amount of the 1st Generation AK120)
Single DAC & Balanced Output
- Unbalanced & S-PDIF audio output through 3.5mm jack & Balanced audio output through 2.5mm 4-Pole TRRS jack.
- Increased screen size: 3.3” 800x480 AMOLED full touchscreen.
- New user interface for the AK120 II: faster & more intuitive.
- Classical music tracks that contrain titles that are too long to be displayed on screen, are now marked with two lines on the music list for easier navigation.
- The search function enables you to easily find the music you want to hear.
- Full external USB/S-PDIF DAC support.
- Dual DAC and the USB DAC feature that goes beyond the limitations of the sound card installed in your computer for a richer sound resolution.
- 128GB of internal flash memory, single micro SD card slot (supports up to 128GB): total possible storage of 256GB.
- Internal storage can store about 1,250 MQS (24bit/96kHz, 4 minute-long, 90MB) songs.
- Stream MQS & DSD audio from your computer & download music straight to the AK120 II from hi-res audio content providers via Wi-Fi.
- Upgrade system software via Wi-Fi OTA (Over-The-Air).
Adjustable EQ Settings
- 10 band adjustable user EQ settings and PRO EQ preset.
- Premium 100% genuine Italian leather case from Buttero.
2.16” x 4.64” x 0.58” (Inches)
6.24 oz (.39 lbs)
Dual (2) Cirrus-Logic CS4398
3.31” WVGA AMOLED Touch Screen (800x480)
128GB Internal Flash
Single MicroSD Card Slot (up to 128GB)
Supported Audio Formats
WAV/FLAC/MP3/OGG/APE/WMV/AAC/ALAC/AIFF/DSD64 & DSD128 (.DSF & .DFF) /DXD
802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
Unbalanced Headphone & S-PDIF Out (3.5mm) – 1x
Balanced Output (2.5mm 4-Pole TRRS) – 1x
2.1V (Unbalanced Output)
2.3V (Balanced Output)
0.0007% @ 1kHz (Unbalanced)
0.0005% @ 1kHz (Balanced)
Signal to Noise
116 dB @ 1kHz (Unbalanced)
117 dB @ 1kHz (Balanced)
+/– 0.023 dB @ 20Hz ~ 20kHz (Balanced & Unbalanced)
+/– 0.3 dB @ 10Hz ~ 70kHz (Balanced & Unbalanced)
Unbalanced Out (3.5mm) – 2Ω
Balanced Out (2.5mm) – 1Ω
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register