Chord Electronics is proud to introduce Mojo, the ultimate DAC/Headphone Amplifier for your smartphone. Simply connect Mojo to your iPhone, Android phone, PC, or Mac, plug in your headphones and you can experience crystal clear audio the way you would hear it in the recording studio.
Designed and built in England, Mojo brings studio quality sound to your pocket and is the ultimate, truly portable, DAC/Amp. Mojo is built upon the multi-award winning Hugo platform and will afford the listener with Hugo like performance for a fraction of the cost. Inside Mojo is a massively powerful headphone amplifier that will deliver crystal clear audio whether you use in-ear buds or large studio cans, it will even play almost any audio file that you can find, up to 768kHz 32bit, and quad DSD 256.
- Mojo was designed for the music loving Smartphone owner.
- It is powerful, but small and comfortable to carry.
- It works with your iPhone, Android or Windows phone... Also DAPs.
- Mojo is also compatible with your Mac, PC, or Linux computer.
- Mojo has three digital inputs - USB, Coaxial, and Optical.
- Mojo charges in just 4 hours to provide up to 10 hours use.
- You can use any pair of headphones with Mojo, from 4Ω to 800Ω.
- With two 3.5mm analogue outputs you and a friend can listen too!
- Mojo plays all files from 32kHz to 768kHz and even DSD 512.
- Mojo is fully automatic and remembers its last used settings.
- Its case is precision machined from a single solid block of aluminium.
- Mojo is entirely designed and manufactured in Great Britain.
Thanks to the latest Li-Po technology, Mojo is able to charge to full in only four hours and will give between eight to ten hours continuous use.
You may think that good quality headphones are the be all and end all, but they are just the beginning. By using Mojo between your smartphone and headphones you can experience crystal clear audio the way you would hear it in the recording studio.
Mojo - The Game Has Changed.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register