1More E1017 Dual Driver
1More E1017 Dual Driver
FREE Standard Shipping
available for this item
- Dual Drivers - A balanced armature and separate dynamic driver deliver an extremely accurate listening experience with unsurpassed clarity
- Expertly Tuned - by Grammy® Winning Sound Engineer, Luca Bignardi, to deliver a precise representation of your favorite music
- Comfortable Ergonomic Design - the oblique angled ear fittings naturally match your ear canals. 4 sets of included ear tip sizes ensure a proper fit for all
- Intelligent Control Technology - in-line controls are compatible with Apple® iOS and Android™, allowing you to conveniently control volume, select songs, and take calls
SUPERIOR SOUND USING TWO DRIVERS
- One balanced armature with a separate dynamic driver deliver a powerful yet intimate listening experience. Together they create a spacious and transparent feeling of having nothing between you and your music. Our patented armature produces sizzling highs and is uniquely inset with durable silicone covers for lasting performance and resilience. Our patented driver has a triple layer diaphragm with aerospace grade metal inside two outer layers of PET, a resilient polymer, which greatly increases bass and midrange response time, definition, and fullness.
ALUMINUM ALLOY BODY WITH KEVLAR CORE CABLE
- High quality function matches form with a lightweight aluminum alloy body. The surfaces are precisely sand blasted and textured for aesthetic appeal and fingerprint resistance. Our cable consists of interior enameled copper wrapped around Kevlar fiber to greatly increase durability and tensile strength. The surface of the cable is enhanced by TPE for softness and comfort with a final braided layer of nylon for lasting resilience and tangle resistance.
HEALTH CONSCIOUS COMFORT AND SONIC BALANCE
- The oblique angles of these headphones align with the natural curve of your ears. Beyond comfort, the snug fit increases noise isolation, fullness, and bass. 1MORE’S commitment to a naturally balanced sound, without the harsh bass and treble boosting prevalent with other brands, produces a fully satisfying listening experience without the need for unhealthy volume levels. We truly want you to hear what your favorite artists intended you to hear while protecting your ears.
Very Bad Design!1st of all, shame on me for not trying out these pairs when being offered while in the shop. With that said, I've never been so mad wearing a pair of earphones before! These things keep slipping out of my ears! You'd probably need supermodel ears for these to stay snuggly fit! Forget about how good or bad it sounds...if it doesn't stay in your ears, it's not working. 11/10 would recommend to stay away from these pair!
Write Your Own Review