Audeze LCD-MX4 Open-Back Planar Magnetic Headphone
Open-Back Planar Magnetic Headphone
Powered by Audeze’s patented Fluxor magnets, the LCD-MX4 focuses 1.5 Tesla of magnetic flux on the lightweight 20 ohm impedance diaphragm. It is perfect for use where one isn’t likely to have a dedicated high-powered headphone amp and can be driven easily by a laptop, mixing console or audio interface.
The LCD-MX4 headphones' new lightweight design includes a durable magnesium housing with a carbon fiber headband. Significantly lighter than the LCD4 model, the new MX4 is the choice for long mixing sessions and hours of critical listening.
A perfect combination of the LCD-X and LCD-4, the LCD-MX4 has the easy-to-drive diaphragm and voice coil of the LCD-X combined with the extreme magnetic force of the LCD-4. It features a different soundstage presentation than the LCD-X or LCD-4 to help simulate a room’s sound.
- Made in our Southern California Facility to Exacting Standards.
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response.
- Premium leather for style and durability.
- Made in our Southern California facility.
- Flux density 1.5 Tesla
- Large ultra-thin Uniforce diaphragms
- Double Fluxor™ magnetic arrays
- 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR LCD headphone cable
- 1/4" to 1/8" adapter cable
- Professional travel case
Note: The tensioned set screws in the sides of the headband's adjustment blocks are pre-set and glued in our factory, and are not adjustable. Do not attempt to adjust these screws, as damage may result that is not covered by warranty.
- Style - Over-ear, open-back
- Transducer Type - Planar magnetic
- Magnetic Structure - Double Fluxor™ magnet array
- Phase Management - FAZOR
- Magnet Type - Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm Type - Ultra-thin Uniforce™
- Transducer Size - 106 mm
- Maximum Power Handling - 15W
- Maximum SPL - >130dB
- Frequency Response - 10Hz – 50kHz
- THD - <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance - 20 ohms
- Sensitivity - 105 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum Power Requirement - >100mW
- Recommended Power Level - 1 - 4W
To avoid damage to your headphones and/or hearing, ensure the volume on your player is turned down before connecting your headphones. After placing headphones on your head, gradually turn up the volume until you reach a comfortable listening level. Exposure to excessive sound levels can cause gradual hearing loss and damage your headphones.
- Excessive power levels can damage your headphones. Be sure to stay within the rated power levels of 5W RMS / 15W PEAK to minimize the risk of damage, which is not covered under warranty.
Enhance your music creation experience
Introducing Audeze REVEAL, a set of free plug-ins that can be used for mixing and mastering on your headphones with confidence. REVEAL is compatible with most popular digital audio workstations (DAWs). Now available in VST/AU/AAX formats for PC and Mac. Check out Audeze Reveal Plugin