Audeze LCD2 Classic Open-Back Headphone
2 customer(s) had already inquired for this product.
Audeze LCD2 Classic Open-Back
Planar Magnetic Headphone
LCD2C - Reinventing a Classic
Since its release in 2009, our original LCD2 headphone has been an industry favorite amongst passionate listeners everywhere.
Audeze proudly presents a new take on our classic LCD2 design. The new LCD2 Classic headphone comes with a lightweight suspension headband, special crystal-infused nylon rings, remodeled audio jacks, and features the warm sound signature of the original LCD2 driver. Made in Southern California Facility.
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Leather-free earpads and spring steel suspension headband
- Audeze Technology
- Large ultra thin-film diaphragms
- Double-sided magnetic structure
- 1.9m 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- Travel case not included
Note: The tensioned set screws in the sides of the headband's adjustment blocks are pre-set and glued in our factory, and are not adjustable. Do not attempt to adjust these screws, as damage may result that is not covered by warranty.
- Style - Over-ear, open-back
- Transducer Type - Planar Magnetic
- Magnetic Structure - Proprietary Magnet Array
- Phase Management - N/A
- Magnet Type - Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm Type - Ultra-thin
- Transducer size - 106 mm
- Maximum Power Handling - 15W
- Maximum SPL - >130dB
- Frequency Response - 10Hz – 50kHz
- THD - <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance - 70 ohms
- Sensitivity - 101dB/1mw (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum Power Requirement - >100mW
- Recommended Power Level - 1 - 4W
To avoid damage to your headphones and/or hearing, ensure the volume on your player is turned down before connecting your headphones. After placing headphones on your head, gradually turn up the volume until you reach a comfortable listening level. Exposure to excessive sound levels can cause gradual hearing loss and damage your headphones.
- Excessive power levels can damage your headphones. Be sure to stay within the rated power levels of 5W RMS / 15W PEAK to minimize the risk of damage, which is not covered under warranty.
Enhance your music creation experience
Introducing Audeze REVEAL, a set of free plug-ins that can be used for mixing and mastering on your headphones with confidence. REVEAL is compatible with most popular digital audio workstations (DAWs). Now available in VST/AU/AAX formats for PC and Mac. Check out Audeze Reveal Plugin