Audioengine A2+ wireless Stereo Speakers
The A2+ premium powered speakers with high-fidelity stereo sound connects to your music in seconds from any app or device. Wired or wireless connections, including USB audio from your computer, aptX Bluetooth from your phone, or good old analog from that vintage turntable or 80’s Sony tape deck.
WIRELESS THAT REALLY WORKS
Our most-versatile wireless Bluetooth speakers. A2+ Wireless Computer Speakers work with all your apps, music, and devices so no matter how you listen, A2+ has you covered. The ultimate mini music system with extended-range wireless that works.
Tidal, Spotify, Pandora… all your favorite music and apps play instantly.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Designed for desktops + smaller spaces
- Analog inputs
- USB computer audio input
- Extended-range wireless aptX Bluetooth
- No network setup, no passwords, no hassle
- No buttons to push & inputs are always ready to go
- 2 speakers for a real stereo experience
SET UP IN SECONDS
SIMPLE. NO HASSLE. EASY TO USE.
- The A2+ Wireless Computer Speakers can easily be connected to your computer, tablet, phone, or turntable.
- No network setup, passwords to enter, or buttons to push. Setting them up is so easy you’ll be rocking in no time.
- Keep your music fun, easy, and sounding great.
- Don’t let their size fool you as these little speakers are packed with much more sound than you would expect.
- Clear, full and powerful audio ideal for your computer and smaller rooms. The A2+ Wireless Computer Speakers are constructed with custom Audioengine components: aramid fiber woofers, silk tweeters, extended-range wireless aptX Bluetooth, and built-in power amps wrapped in precision-tuned, hand-crafted cabinets.
- Clear, full and powerful audio that fills almost any room.
EPIC DESKTOP SETUP
THE MUST-HAVE DESKTOP EXPERIENCE
Everyone knows the difference between custom-built, small batch products and the general disappointment of mass-produced products. The A2+ was designed and is hand-built with the goal of exceeding expectations of both value and performance.
The bass was teased from the A2+ with some clever acoustic and electrical design without using any digital signal processing. To say the bass on the Audioengine 2+ is substantial for their size may be an understatement, but you be the judge.
These small computer speakers really pack a punch, making them the go-to system for desktop setups and smaller-room audio.