Bang & Olufsen B&O HX ANC Noise Cancelling Headphone
Comfortable ANC headphones
Offering a powerful and authentic sound experience with Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation, a comfortable, lightweight build , impressive call quality and up to 35 hours of play time.
Your Sound. Your Space.
Find your focus
- With the latest generation of adaptive active noise cancellation, Beoplay HX effectively removes background noise. Premium materials and a close-fitting design ensure effective sound isolation, so you can keep your listening experiences to yourself - ideal when you're working from home and don't want to disturb your family. Four dedicated microphones ensure that when you have to make a call, clarity is optimised.
Create your soundscape
- Beoplay HX are finely tuned by our industry-leading engineers to ensure you hear your music the way the artist intended. Custom-made 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets deliver a precise and immersive listening experience. You can also customise your sound profile via BeoSonic on the Bang & Olufsen App as well as change ANC levels to match your needs wherever you are.
MADE TO WEAR
- Engineered to be lightweight and for long-term wearing, Beoplay HX are made for comfortable listening experiences. The headband has a centre relief comfort zone to reduce pressure and extend wear time, while soft lambskin and memory foam ear cushions gently frame the face. Materials have been chosen for the high levels of comfort they offer, as well as their durability.
Elegant storing and carrying case
- A crafted, form-fitting fabric case protects Beoplay HX while not in use, for increased portability and durability. It also provides safe storage space for the included 3.5mm stereo cable and USB-A to USB-C cable.
- Chosen for durability and sustainability as well as aesthetics, premium materials include anodised, pearl-blasted recycled aluminium and polymer-painted plastic. Smooth cowhide, soft lambskin and knitted fabric enhance comfort.
- Beoplay HX headphones epitomise the values that have driven Bang & Olufsen since 1925: designing human-centred experiences that stay true to the music and material. These headphones sum up everything we care about and strive for.