Beyerdynamic T1 3rd Gen High-end Tesla headphone
Beyerdynamic's T1 (3rd generation) open back high-end Tesla headphones is designed for sophisticated music enjoyment at home. The open-back design for the most natural spatial sound reproduction possible. Tilted Tesla drivers ensure a precise and spatial sound signature. Double-sided, detachable connection cable made from ultra-high-purity OCC7N copper and covered with fabric. Breathable, replaceable velour ear pads with memory foam
Handmade in Germany
The T1 headphones are also Hi-Res Audio certified and provide lossless high-resolution sound. This means your music of choice keeps all of its musical details and nuances during playback and sounds as close as possible to the original recording.
T1 HIGH-END TESLA HEADPHONES
- Whatever we do at beyerdynamic, we continue to focus on doing it better with only the highest standards inspiring our strive for perfection. The new T1 marks a new milestone in beyerdynamic's flagship model. Now in its third generation, we have raised the bar once again in both standards of sound and design. Handmade by beyerdynamic in Heilbronn, Germany, the T1 looks, feels and sounds one step closer to perfection.
- The T1 boast unrivalled richness of detail and spatiality. But we know there’s nothing that can’t be improved, so our acoustical engineers have managed to make our benchmark-setting headphones even better: At the heart of the third-generation T1 is a gently intensified bass to give the very neutral, spatial sound signature even more warmth.
- The T1’s drivers feature our legendary Tesla technology. The Tesla drivers are developed, manufactured and individually measured at our German headquarter where they are then matched to ensure both sides of the headphones have the best pairing. The result is extreme precision and particularly spacious sound.
- Design and acoustics go hand in hand at beyerdynamic. The precise and elegant perforated pattern of the T1 housing is achieved using a sophisticated etching process applied to the material and is fine-tuned to the headphones’ acoustics. This ensures the headphones not only look light and transparent but sound light and transparent, too.
- The open-back design of the T1 ensures the best, most natural spatial sound reproduction possible. The tilted arrangement of the drivers also contributes to the sense of spatiality. As a result, the music appears “in front” on centre stage, just like at a concert. As an alternative to the T1 model, the T5 model is available with a closed-back design.
- High-end through and through: Only high-quality materials are used in the T1 headphones. The housing covers are made from lacquered stainless steel and the yokes use brushed and anodised aluminium for a particularly striking surface structure. The plug-in cables are covered in fabric and contain conductors made from ultra-high-purity OCC7N copper – the highest-quality material available for ensuring optimum signal transmission. Finally, the use of Alcantara® gives this model that certain something that elevates it to a truly high-end set of headphones.
- The replaceable, breathable velour ear pads contain a multi-layer filling which helps fine-tune the sound while also making the headphones extremely comfortable to wear. One of the layers is made from memory foam which adapts to each user and ensures an excellent customised fit. As a result, nothing can stand in the way of a long listening session.
- Transducer: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Open-back
- Frequency response: 5–50,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Nominal sound pressure level: 100 dB (1 mW)
- Power handling capacity: 300 mW
- Max. sound pressure level: 124 dB (300 mW)
- Sound coupling to the ear: Over-ear
- Headband pressure: Approx. 4 N
- Cable: 3m, double-sided
- Connector: Gold-plated, three-pole stereo jack plug, 3.5 mm, and screwed adapter, 6.35 mm
- Weight without cable: 360 g
- Beyerdynamic T1 3rd Generation Tesla Hi-Fi Open Back Over-Ear Headphones
- Connection cable with three-pole stereo jack plug, 3.5 mm, length 3 m
- Stereo jack adapter, 3.5 mm/6.35 mm