Beyerdynamic T5p 3rd Gen High-end Tesla headphone
Beyerdynamic's T5 closed back high-end tesla headphones (3rd Generation) was engineered for sophisticated music enjoyment at home. Closed-back design of the T5 headphones was designed for noisier environments. The tilted Tesla drivers ensure a clear and natural sound signature. Double-sided, detachable connection cable made from ultra-high-purity OCC7N copper and covered with fabric. Crafted in high-quality, replaceable ear pads made from protein-coated leatherette with memory foam. Handmade in Germany.
The T5 headphones are also Hi-Res Audio certified and provide lossless high-resolution sound. This means your music of choice keeps all of its musical details and nuances during playback and sounds as close as possible to the original recording.
T5 HIGH-END TESLA HEADPHONES
- Whatever we do at beyerdynamic, we continue to focus on doing it better with only the highest standards inspiring our strive for perfection. The new T5 marks a new milestone in beyerdynamic's flagship model. Now in its third generation, we have raised the bar once again in both standards of sound and design. Handmade by beyerdynamic in Heilbronn, Germany, the T5 looks, feels and sounds one step closer to perfection.
- Beyerdynamic’s T5 headphones are famous for their uncompromising, clear sound quality. Our acoustical engineers have managed to now make them even better: The third-generation T5 achieves better, more natural reproduction of high mid-range frequencies. This means the sound signature is even more realistic.
- The T5’s drivers feature our legendary Tesla technology. The Tesla drivers are developed, manufactured and individually measured at our German headquarter where they are then matched to ensure both sides of the headphones have the best pairing. The result is extreme precision and particularly realistic sound.
- For its look, the T5 model draws on the design of its open-back sibling, the T1, replicating the sophisticated surface structure of the housing. To optimally cancel out external, ambient noise, the T5 does not, however, have acoustic openings and therefore presents its own unique visual interpretation.
- The T5 is recommended for noisier environments thanks to its closed-back design. External, ambient noise is reduced while sound can’t leak out. The T5’s drivers are tilted to achieve the most spatial sound signature possible. As a result, the music appears “in front” on centre stage. As an alternative to the T5, the T1 is available with an open-back design.
- High-end through and through: Only high-quality materials are used in the T5 headphones. The housing covers are made from finely brushed, lacquered aluminium. The yokes use brushed aluminium as well, which has additionally been anodised. The plug-in cables are covered in fabric and contain conductors made from ultra-high-purity OCC7N copper – the highest-quality material available for ensuring optimum signal transmission. Finally, the use of Alcantara® gives this model that certain something that elevates it to a truly high-end set of headphones.
- The replaceable ear pads made from protein-coated leatherette contain a multi-layer filling which helps fine-tune the sound while also making the headphones extremely comfortable to wear. One of the layers is made from memory foam which adapts to each user and ensures an excellent customised fit. As a result, nothing can stand in the way of a long listening session.
HANDMADE IN GERMANY
- The components of the T5 headphones are made almost exclusively in Germany. In addition to development and production of the drivers, final headphone assembly is also carried out at the company’s headquarters in Heilbronn. Here, sophisticated technology and the finest materials are brought together with impressive craftsmanship and a passion for detail.
- Transducer: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed-back
- Frequency response: 5–50,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Nominal sound pressure level: 100 dB (1 mW)
- Power handling capacity: 300 mW
- Max. sound pressure level: 124 dB (300 mW)
- Sound coupling to the ear: Over-ear
- Headband pressure: Approx. 4 N
- Cable: 1.4m, double-sided
- Connector: Gold-plated, three-pole stereo jack plug, 3.5 mm, and screwed adapter, 6.35 mm
- Weight without cable: 360 g
- Beyerdynamic T1 3rd Generation Tesla Hi-Fi Open Back Over-Ear Headphones
- Connection cable with three-pole stereo jack plug, 3.5 mm, length 1.4m
- Stereo jack adapter, 3.5 mm/6.35 mm