Bose Sport Earbuds
BOSE SPORT EARBUDS
ENGINEERED FOR YOUR BEST WORKOUT YET
- Bose Sport Earbuds are designed from the ground up to energise your exercise with acclaimed lifelike sound and a comfortably secure fit. Proprietary technologies make your music sound clear and balanced, no matter how loud you turn it up. The earbuds’ sleek design allows them to sit close to your ears. And the eartips won’t hurt your ears no matter how long you exercise and won’t fall out no matter how much you move. Get ready to beat your personal best, again and again.
- Bose Sport Earbuds make your music sound like the performer is right there beside you, pushing you to go one more mile or do one more rep. Our patented acoustic port design and premium, high-efficiency drivers combine to deliver big sound from a small acoustic package. Our signature Volume-optimised Active EQ automatically boosts the lows and highs so that music, videos and voices always sound balanced at any listening level. And our new StayHear™ Max tips create a tight seal with your ear canal—critical for hearing the deep low notes that add impact and emotion to your music and for blocking the ambient noise around you so you can focus on your music and your workout.
You move. They stay.
- Bose Sport Earbuds come with three sizes of StayHear™ Max tips, so you can find the right fit for you. Every surface that touches your ear is made from soft silicone—not hard plastic—and by applying pressure evenly across your ear, the eartips avoid putting extra pressure on the most sensitive parts. Meanwhile, the unique umbrella-shaped tip and the extended flexible wing keep your Bose Sport Earbuds securely in place—without the need of an ear hook—no matter how much you shake your head or jump up and down.
Built to last
- Designed to resist moisture from sweat and weather, Bose Sport Earbuds go through rigorous quality testing for durability to ensure they’ll stay in top shape, just like you. They’re also rated IPX4, which means the electronics inside each earbud are protected against splashing water in case you get caught in the rain on a run.
- When you get a phone call while wearing Bose Sport Earbuds, instead of interrupting your workout, simply double-tap the right earbud to answer or press and hold to reject. If you answer, you’ll hear the call clearly in both ears. Meanwhile, thanks to the beamforming microphone array that separates your voice from surrounding noise, the caller will hear you clearly, too.
Functionality at your fingertips
- Instead of buttons, Bose Sport Earbuds feature a capacitive touch interface. That means the outer surface of each earbud works like a touchpad. On the right earbud, double-tap to play or pause music and to answer calls. And on the left earbud, double-tap to engage a Shortcut function of your choice like checking your battery level (which you can set up in the Bose Music app).
No stopping you.
- As true wireless Bluetooth® earbuds, Bose Sport Earbuds offer complete freedom of movement. As long as you’re within 30 ft (9 m) of your device, you’ll hear whatever it’s playing. And with a custom-designed antenna hidden on the outside of each earbud, you’ll stay connected.
They won’t quit before you do
- Bose Sport Earbuds provide up to five hours of battery life per charge. They’re charged by placing them in the included charging case. If the case is charged, it will automatically charge the earbuds. When its fully charged, the case can provide two full charges for up to 10 more hours of use. And if your battery runs out when you’re on the go, you can do a 15-minute quick charge for up to two hours of playback time.
Settings, updates, and more.
- Bose Sport Earbuds connect to the free Bose Music app, which lets you name your earbuds, set the controls the way you like them, check your battery life, manage your Bluetooth connections and more. It’s also how you get software updates with new features we’re working on. Make sure you download it so you don’t miss out.
What’s in the box
- 2 Bose Sport Earbuds (fitted with medium eartips)
- Charging case
- Small and Large eartips
- USB-C (A to C) charging cable
- Quick-start guide
- Safety sheet