- Question: Is shipping really free?
Answer: Yes. We cover basic shipping for all local and international customers.
- Question: I'm not from Singapore and would like an express shipping option, what should I do?
Answer: You can select express courier service like FedEx Economy/Priority, TNT Express and DHL Express (extra shipping charges applies).
- Question: Which courier company does Stereo use for local Singapore shipping?
Answer: We use several different courier like uParcel, Singpost, Ninja Van, and Aramex for shipping within Singapore. Which courier is used depends on product, size and weight. Customer's can contact us to find our more.
- Question: Is there member discounts?
- Question: How do I become a Stereo Member?
Answer: Register HERE
- Question: How long does it take to ship my order and when will I receive them?
Answer: Depending on stock availability, we can ship out your order usually within 3 working day. For local address, Singpost takes 3 working days after we shipped out while the rest of the local courier services may take 1 - 2 working days.
- Question: Would I receive a notification when my order is shipped out?
Answer: Yes. We will send you the tracking number via e-mail if the shipping method used has tracking.
- Question: Can customers self pick up at our store?
Answer: Yes. you can select store pick up and choose the preferred store to pick up from. Our outlet will contact you once the item is already available for your collection or to update your order status if the product is out of stock.
- Question: Where do I send my product for warranty claim?
Answer: Kindly send all faulty products to their respective service centres in Singapore. Should you be unsure of where to send to, simply drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. You can also check the Service Centre details HERE
- Question: Do I have to pay custom taxes and duties?
Answer: International orders may be subjected to tariffs, custom duties and associated assessments.Please be noted that if you refuse a package that has been received by customs because of lack of payment of tariffs or taxes, we will not be able to refund the cost of the order and the order will be disposed by your custom or according to their rules and regulations.
- Question: What if I provide an incorrect address or contact number?
Answer: We can amend the contact details if he have not ship your order yet otherwise depending on the courier and custom, we may contact you via email (hopefully that is correct at least) for the correct information for a succesful delivery. Failure to provide the correct the correct information may result in disposal of your order by the custom/courier which is non refundable.
- Question: What if I receive a damage item?
Answer: We take pride in our services and products and in the event should you receive a faulty item, you may contact us via e-mail to arrange for a refund. Upon acknowledgement, you may proceed to ship the item to us if the following conditions are met:
- We require items to be returned in their original packaging and in their original condition
- Used items cannot be returned unless due to manufacturing defect
Once we receive the item, we will then proceed to issue you a full refund. Please be noted that the customer bears shipping charges.
- Question: My shipping address is not reflected on the checkout page and I cannot procced/continue to the checkout payment button?
Answer: We recommend to do the following steps that might be able to resolve your concern.
- Clear cache and cookies
- Delete browsing history
- Use a different browser like Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla, Safari.
- Update your account information before proceeding to checkout. Eg: Billing and Shipping Address, Name and Contact Number and the like.
If you still encounter the same problem after all the work around, please do not hesitate to contact us or email us at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to assist you.