Final Audio E1000C -Black
Sound quality design based on the latest acoustic engineering and psychological research results. The new entry level model which final proposed in the hopes that listeners will find audio more interesting comes equipped with a one-button controller that incorporates a microphone.
Our development goal was to provide beginners with “good sound”; E3000 / E2000 were the first models in the E series to be released. Following these came the E5000 / E4000 re-cable models. While these were very well received, we received considerable feedback from junior high school and high school students who noted that they wanted to purchase products from the E series but were unable to do so because they were too expensive. With a simple change in the earphones you use, your favorite artist whispers into your ear, and the song intros you’ve listened to over and over again sound like completely different music. This is the kind of evocative experience we want young people to have; we want them to take more of an interest in audio products. With this in mind, we embarked on the development of E1000. Given the cost constraint, this development was not easy, but we were able to bring the product to fruition without compromising on quality. We tuned the product while incorporating the latest in acoustic engineering and psychoacoustics gained through our research and development efforts with D8000, our flagship headphones. E1000 sound quality is clear and well-balanced, from low through to high tones, and we’ve achieved a realistic sound spread much like you are listening to live music. We have equipped the E1000C, the new entry model that final proposes in the hope that buyers will choose it as their first full-fledged earphone set, with a one-button controller that incorporates a microphone.
- Sound creation based on acoustic engineering and psychology
We’ve carried out the sound design of this product based on the latest acoustic engineering and psychological research results. Using the usual method of sound creation whereby high frequencies are given a sharp peak and certain high frequencies are emphasized, you’re given to feel vivid sound when you first listen, but because of this peak, the anteroposterior ranges are masked and hard to hear. With the E series, making the arc of the frequency response smooth overall ensured that no bands were masked, and we achieved high resolution.
Unique swing-fitting earpiece mechanism
- With their swing fit mechanism, the earpieces can be swung left and right and tilted towards the audio canal for a perfect fit. These prevent changes in shape owing to the aperture of the earpiece coming into contact with the audio canal. The sound is transmitted directly to the eardrum, delivering clear sound.
6.4mmφ dynamic driver unit
- The precision involved in assembling the parts for the driver unit is of the utmost importance. The small-aperture 6.4mm diameter dynamic driver unit boasts an extraordinarily high level of precision for this price range.
Original ear pieces that come in 5 sizes
- Two types of silicon differing in rigidity are employed for the sound conduit and for the earbud that comes into contact with the user’s ear. The silicon used for the sound conduit is more rigid than that used for the earbud, and by having groove processing applied to it, combines both strength and flexibility. Soft silicon has been employed for the earbud, making for a comfortable fit and a high level of sound insulation. Comes in 5 sizes – SS/S/M/L/LL
Single-button controller with microphone
- With a single button controller, you can play, stop, rewind, fast forward and take incoming calls. The accompanying microphone makes hands free communication possible.
* Certain music reproduction functions may not available depending on the model used.
Employs a thick, flexible cable
- To prevent cable breakage, a thick, flexible cable has been employed.