Final Audio F7200
Final Audio F7200
FREE Standard Shipping
available for this item
Extremely small and lightweight, with a perfect fit and high sound insulation properties. Situated close to the wearer's eardrum
and being highly airtight, this model delivers high resolution, a vast sound stage and rich bass tones. Employs an MMCX connector
and original high-purity silver-coated OFC cable.
Bringing the driver unit closer to the ear drum achieves an even more realistic, vivid sound quality. In order to achieve this in the F7200, we meticulously downsized the housing with a design consisting of the minimum possible elements. With a diameter of 5.5 mm and a housing weight of 2 g, this miniaturized housing is made of stainless steel. Its design inhibits unnecessary vibration and achieves clear sound quality. Final's unique method of using full-range balanced armature drivers across all models recreates bass tones with a fullness you would never imagine from the housing size. We recently developed a new original silver-plated cable that achieves a wide sound stage. This cable allows re-cabling with MMCX connectors. The earphone comes with an ear hook to prevent micro phonics from the cable. This is one of final's favorite models, realizing all aspects of sound quality and ease of use in a higher dimension.
Housing design that minimizes the distance between the ear drum
and the driver unit.
You can position the product to be at the back or at the entrance of the ear canal, and change the sound quality by choosing different earpieces. You can also change the position of the earpiece. Enables the sound output to be at the very front face of the earpiece. This is also a way to adjust sound quality. With the sound output at the very front, you will be able to feel the sound being transmitted directly.
Full-range balanced armature driver unit
We have used an ultra small full-range balanced armature driver unit.
Stainless steel machined high rigidity housing
We have used a stainless steel housing that inhibits unnecessary sympathetic vibration
and contributes to producing clear sound.
Manufactured at our own factory, this model espouses precision.
The F7200 model is manufactured at our head office in Kawasaki. Together with the precision of individual parts, the precision involved in the assembly process depends on the precision of the tools known as jigs that assist in the assembly process. So as to be able to fine-tune even the slightest of irregularities in jig precision during the assembly process, we design and manufacture production jigs and measurement jigs ourselves.
By undertaking everything from jig production through to product assembly in-house, we maintain
the high quality of our products.
Choice of 2 types of earpiece
We've included silicone earpieces in 5 sizes and foam earpieces in 3 sizes. Achieve a perfect fit no matter how large or small your ear canal is. Sealing performance is closely related to how the bass feels, as well as soundproofing performance. This system enables you to significantly change the fullness of the bass or the soundproofing performance. The foam type in particular has soundproofing performance similar to noise cancellation earpieces.
MMCX Connector＆Original high purity OFC silver coated cable
We've used high-precision MMCX connectors from a famous Swiss manufacturer.
We've used high-purity OFC silver coated cables that provide a wide sound stage. These jointly-developed cables were originally designed by and are currently manufactured by the well-renowned Junkosha corporation for the purpose of being used with the supercomputer "Kei" due to their fast signal
The insulator film is made from PFA which was also developed by Junkosha who used their extensive know-how through the JUNFLON? brand to create the ultimate in low-permittivity material. The outer tube is made from PVC for maximum flexibility. The user will experience surprising flexibility that both makes the cable extremely easy to use as well as reducing the likelihood of microphonics. In addition, the MMCX plug and the 3.5 mm mini-plug have a tendency to disconnect so we've far exceeded the regular QA pass criteria of a 5,000-time bend test by changing the connection design to one that can withstand more than 50,000 bends.
* Junkosha: The Japanese corporation Junkosha develops and manufactures products such as high speed coaxial cables that boast the world's fastest transmission speed at 95% the speed of light, as well as cables for demanding fields such as marine and aerospace, healthcare and power generation facilities. These special cables require a high level of technology and center around fluoropolymers. Junkosha's cables are often called by the brand name JUNFLON? and have earned the tremendous trust of engineers requiring
* A total length of 1,200 km is now being used in supercomputers, and it takes longer for the electrons to flow through the cables than it does through the semiconductor. As the cable transmission speed is the limiting factor of the supercomputer speed, a substantial amount of development costs are spent in the pursuit of transmission speed.
* The connecting terminal has not been configured with a view to frequent connection and disconnection. Repeatedly connecting and disconnecting the terminal may lead to contact failure owing to wear or damage to the terminal; please ensure that any connection or disconnection is limited to situations of cable breakage or when the cable is replaced with other final cables that are sold separately.
The F series comes with an ear hook to reduce microphonics. Conventional products of the same type are slightly bigger in order to accommodate a range of ear sizes. This not only makes them stand out visually, it will also take you considerable time to get used to how they fit. As a result of re-investigating what the key is in attaching the ear hook, we discovered that making the ear hook smaller than normal, and doing away with metal or resin wires, meant the shape could fit more people's ears.
Newly developed carry case
The carry case for the housing has also been newly developed.
The earphones themselves are gently secured between thin domed silicone and a lid. This case is designed such that the cable is wrapped around the perimeter of the case and the plug is stored in the base compartment separate from the earphones. Cases that fix the earphones neatly in the same position might look good, but your cable will break more easily if it is stored in the same position every time. Our system satisfies opposing demands simultaneously - it takes into account damage that might be caused to the earphones themselves while preventing your cables from breaking by making sure they are not always wound into the same position. The resulting size fits in the palm of your hand, is lightweight, and easy to carry around.
Safe fit ring
The earphone comes with a safe fit rings so you can use your silicone earpiece safely.
* When using the silicon earpieces, please ensure that you mount the accompanying safe fit rings.
Using the silicon earpieces without the safe fit rings may result in the earpieces changing position
and the tips of the housings protruding from the earpieces, which may in turn injure the ear canals.
Would highly recommend!The metal housing and packaging give these headphones a quality feel. Excellent sound, I have heard instruments in songs that I never heard before with my Shure headphones. Would highly recommend!
Ask a Question
- Westone Mini Monitor Vault II CaseRegular Price SGD 39.00 Special Price SGD 29.00
- iFi Audio IEMatch 3.5mm Audio AttenuatorSGD 69.00
- iFi Audio Nano iDSD Black LabelSGD 279.00
- Spinfit CP-100 (2 pair pack)Regular Price SGD 14.90 Special Price SGD 13.90
- Comply Comfort TSX500 Medium 3 pair PackSGD 29.90