Final Audio Type E Silicone Eartips with Case and Nozzle Adapter
FINAL AUDIO Type E Silicone Eartips
with Case and Nozzle Adapter
- UNIVERSAL COMFORTABLE FIT - Soft silicone material isolates while remaining pliable. Inside axes alternate colors across sizes to visually differentiate sizes. Axes are also different colors on the same size to distinguish the left and right sides.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST MAJOR BRANDS - Fits any earphone with a 4.5mm - 5.5mm nozzle
- IMPROVES SOUND QUALITY - Enhances bass tones while reducing treble peaks
- INCLUDES SIZE ADAPTER - Allows owners of IEMs with higher gauge nozzles to access the quality of Final's E-Series tip
- CONVENIENT CARRY CASE - Comes with a hard case so your eartips stay organized and don't end up rolling around in a drawer.
With Final Audio's Type E Series Eartips, it is possible to achieve what could be termed a perfect fit. Each eartip size is created with the optimum aspect ratio, utilizing silicon of differing rigidity for the earbud and the axis. With the optimum shape and material, the E Series reduce the feeling of forcefully inserting eartips into your auditory canal, allowing you the maximum comfort. This also allows for the true sound of your earphones to come through by heightening sound insulation, improving bass tones, and reducing any harsh tones in the high-frequency range. With this expanded kit, you receive a hard case so your eartips stay organized and don't end up rolling around in a drawer. The included size adapter allows owners of IEMs with higher gauge nozzles to access the quality of Final's E-Series tip.
Final Audio E Type Silicone Eartips
- When talking about how airtight a product is, there is a close relationship between the feel of bass tones and sound insulation. It is possible to change the bass volume and sound insulation considerably depending on your choice of Eartips.
- Final is going to add comfort and clarity to your listening experience!
Mix of material
- Two types of silicon are being used in E Type Eartips, harder silicon with grooves is being used in the middle to support the tube, and softer silicon is being used in the outside. This helps to improve sound isolation and comfort