iFi Audio 4.4 - 4.4 cable
Member Price: SGD $94.05
Balanced system. Complete.
Custom connectors. Silver. Copper.
- The iFi 4.4mm to 4.4mm cable employs heavy OFHC continuous cast copper, silver matrix conductors 14AWG for the best signal transfer.
- Whether you are connecting our ZEN series or other balanced components, our audiophile-grade cable will enhance your listening. It has been created to give you maximum quality balanced signal transfer and minimum interference.
Shields to max.
- The cable construction is a custom helix design, minimised both in capacitance and inductance, minZ™.
- It also has intrinsic shielding provided by minZ™ helix construction. They protect the cable from RFI and EMI noise and provide the cleanest transfer medium possible.
- To further insulate the cable, we adopted the RoHS compliant, excellent dielectric property and super-soft (60P) HD polymer with 1500V AC spark resistance.
- 4N Oxygen- free copper ultimate conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- 5N Platinum pure silver minimal skin effect and impeccable audio signal transmission.
- RoHS compliant super-soft polymer for protection.
- Making it a multiple channels shielded cable.
- Braided for low-resistance path to ground.
- iFi’s own smooth surface connector and copper edge cut in a sharp angle to protect the 4.4 socket and extend lifetime.
- 1mm raised lip for precise connection.