iFi Audio 4.4mm to XLR cable
Looking for that perfect cable to enhance your balanced listening?
You need the iFi 4.4mm to XLR cable
- Created to give you maximum quality balanced signal transfer and minimum interference, iFi’s 4.4mm to XLR cable employs heavy OFHC continuous cast copper, silver matrix conductors with a total cross-section of 16AWG for the best signal transfer.
The ‘helix’ effect.
- The cable construction is a custom helix minZ™ design, minimised both in capacitance and inductance. It also has intrinsic shielding provided by the minZ™ helix construction. The design protects the cable from RFI and EMI noise and provides the cleanest transfer medium possible.
To further insulate the cable, we adopted the RoHS compliant, excellent dielectric property and super-soft (60P) HD polymer with 1500V AC spark resistance.
- 4N Oxygen- free copper ultimate conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- 5N Platinum pure silver minimal skin effect and impeccable audio signal transmission.
- RoHS compliant super-soft polymer for protection.
- Making it a multiple channels shielded cable.
- Braided for low-resistance path to ground.
- iFi’s own smooth surface connector and copper edge cut in a sharp angle to protect the 4.4 socket and extend lifetime.
- 1mm raised lip for precise connection.
- iFi connector aluminium alloy pins and PVC. Minimum resistance, flawless balance.