iFi Audio SPDIF 2 Digital Optical Coaxial Audio Signal Optimiser
Turbocharge your home audio.
Movie buff or serious gamer? The SPDIF iPurifier2 means stunning sound to match the picture quality.
Xbox lacks the X factor?
You’ve got a 4K TV with crystal clear picture quality? Or Xbox One X with stunning graphics?
But something is still not quite right. Movie sound tracks don’t quite ‘take you there’? In game, do tanks sound like lawnmowers?
You need the SPDIF iPurifier2.
Solution to SPDIF splutters
S/PDIF is the main digital audio output signal for devices such as Apple TVs, PS5, Xbox and 8K Smart TVs.
Mainstream devices that output an S/PDIF signal typically suffer from really low-quality transmission due to huge amounts of jitter. Read: terrible sound quality.
The SPDIF iPurifier2 solves spdif splutters.
Better than the cinema
Add our SPDIF iPurifier2 to get a fully restored, jitter-free signal that adds greater dynamic contrast, greater warmth and sharper detail to your sound.
Netflix has never sounded so good.
The brand-new SPDIF2 is bang up-to-date with features that lower jitter, lower jitter and lower jitter.
Super-fast 10Mhz Global Master Timing femto clock
Tantalum 100uF capacitors x 4; better power supply ripple
Improved MCU firmware; better performance optimisation
Galvanic-isolation, gold-plated EMI/RFI shielding and iPower (5v) via USB-C all underpin the phenomenal performance of the enlarged unit.
Transform Transport > DAC systems
It’s Bit Perfect – it doesn’t over or upsample the signal. It’s compatible with DTS, DOLBY Digital and DoP signals. It offers full HD support up to 192KHz. It works with Toslink and digital cables on practically any S/PDIF source. It can output both S/PDIF and optical at the same time, so you can connect it to two devices at once! Plus, it can also function as a coax to optical converter.
If you have a high-end CD transport & DAC on S/PDIF, give the SPDIF iPurifier2 a whirl in your system. Its jitter-busting abilities are pretty impressive. Being galvanically-isolated, it is beyond reproach.
- The signal goes through 4 comprehensive stages – isolation, regeneration, a memory buffer and re-clocking. This restores the industry standard ‘square wave’ which represents the desired signal.
- The result is a fully-restored SPDIF signal without jitter. The sound quality now has greater warmth, resolution and dynamic contrast.
- AMR’s Global Master Timing (GMT)/ Memory Buffer System represents a total ‘out of the box’ systematic digital solution that solves the digital SPDIF jitter once and for all.
- A galvanically isolated SPDIF output means that electrical circuits are separated to eliminate stray elements – a signal can pass but nothing else. Interference-free audio.
- And with added Reclock® and Regenerate® the signal remains true and strong.
- We pride ourselves on giving you Bit-Perfect signal transfer. This means the signal remains original and unchanged.
- This device ensures a Bit-Perfect transfer which is highly unusual for SPDIF devices. It can handle 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 / 176.4 / 192kHz; 16 to 24 Bit, DSD, DoP, and even Dolby Digital and DTS.