- The xCAN boasts a dual-mono headphone amplifier with 1000mW of power per channel which can unleash the full potential of both 32ohm and 600ohm headphones. The xCAN offers balanced in/out to take full advantage of the growing availability of balanced sources and headphones. The 2.5mm balanced headphone jack means that the xCAN can be used to boost the amplification of high-end DAPs.
- The iFi exclusive S-Balanced technology delivers the maximum performance from single-ended and balanced headphones alike. The S-Balanced (single-ended compatible balanced) 3.5mm headphone output delivers the benefits of the balanced connection to single-ended headphones. Reap the advantages of balanced wiring, enjoy lower distortion and reduced crosstalk.
- The xCAN delivers CD-Quality Bluetooth via AAC and aptX with added iFi magic. Stream from your smartphone or TV via Bluetooth to the xCAN - no need for wires. Just plug your headphones into the xCAN at your side for the best Bluetooth sound around.
- Our 3D+ Holographic® dual-analogue matrices create a louder, deeper soundstage that puts the artist with you in the room, not just in your headphones.
- And the XBass+® analogue bass correction system corrects headphone/speaker bass response to deliver a deeper tighter, rich and more prodigious bass.
- The xCAN comes with built-in Global Master Timing from AMR so jitter is a thing of the past. This represents a total ‘out of the box’ systematic digital solution that solves the digital jitter problem once and for all.
- The Cyberdrive headphone amplifier stage is one of the pivotal new circuit designs in the x-series. This new design places all parameters of the fully analogue system under digital control for a ‘best of both worlds’ scenario.
- The Cyberdrive design incorporates the iFi exclusive OV4627 ultra low noise FET input Op-Amp and W990VST digitally controlled stepped attenuator to deliver a new level of sound-quality.
- With a separate power input (USB Type C) to charge its own internal battery, it does not draw from your smartphone or playback device. Playback time is up to eight hours.
|Max Output||S-Balanced||> 3.8V / 45 mW (@ 300 Ohm)
> 3.5V / 380 mW (@ 32 Ohm)
> 3.1V / 600 mW (@ 16 Ohm
|Balanced||> 7.6V / 90 mW (@ 600 Ohm)
> 7.2V / 800 mW (@ 64 Ohm)
> 5.7V / 1,000 mW (@ 32 Ohm)
|THD & N||S-Balanced||< 0.005% (@ 100 mW/1.26V 16 Ohm)|
|Balanced||< 0.006% (@ 360 mW/2.4V 16 Ohm)|
|SNR||S-Balanced||> 121dBA (@ 3.8V)|
|Balanced||>120dBA (@ 7.6V)|
|Recommended HP Impedance||16~600 Ohm|
|Max. Input||S-Balanced||3V RMS|
|Gain||-95dB to +18dB adjustable in 114 1dB steps (using volume control)|
|Frequency Response||< 2Hz – > 200kHz (-3dB)|
|Playback Time||> 8 hours (charging via USB port)|