Mee Audio X6
Mee Audio X6
FREE Standard Shipping
available for this item
Engineered for active lifestyles, the MEE audio X6 combines Bluetooth wireless technology with a secure, locked-in fit, providing unparalleled freedom of movement.
X6 Bluetooth Wireless Sports
- Lightweight and ergonomic wireless in-ear headset delivers unparalleled freedom of movement for your workout
- Over-the-ear fit with flex-wire earhooks provides the most secure fit for any activity
- Splash-proof nano-coating protects from damage due to sweat and moisture
- High-performance 10mm drivers bring music and other media to life with enhanced bass and crystal clarity
- Advanced Bluetooth 4.2 technology with built-in microphone and controls for phone calls, volume, and music playback
- Dual batteries deliver up to 7 hours of talk/music playback time
- Includes 4 sets of eartips and charging cable
Never Lose focus
- Engineered for active lifestyles, the X6 combines advanced Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology with a secure, locked-in fit, providing unparalleled freedom of movement for your workout and allowing you to stream audio and take calls without tangled cords from phones, tablets, and other Bluetooth devices.
- Flex-wire earhooks conform perfectly to your ears, providing the most secure fit for any activity, while the ergonomic earpieces and 4 sizes of included eartips block outside noise and ensure all-day comfort.
- Advanced sweat-resistant nano-coating provides protection from damage due to sweat, moisture, and the elements.
Rich and clear sound
- Ergonomic design with 3 sizes of eartips and 2 sizes of removable earfins ensures a snug and secure fit that blocks outside noise and remains comfortable all day.
- Seamlessly take calls and control music playback using the built-in microphone and remote.
Long Battery Life
- Built-in rechargeable batteries provide up to 7 hours of talk/music playback time.
AnnoyedBought this earpiece in August and it was working very well at first, pretty satisfied. But in the same year, November, no matter how long I press the power on button it still does not on! A nice guy at Stereo told me over the phone to go customer service which I hope will really help.