NuForce BEFREE6 Truly Wireless Earphones
NuForce BE FREE6
Truly Wireless Earphones
- Audiophile sound: Hear crisp and clear audio with deep bass thanks to dynamic graphene drivers while AAC audio codec support enables superior sound quality and low latency for pure audiophile-grade sound.
- Incredible battery life: Enjoy 6 hours battery life with the NuForce BE Free6. The included charging case provides four complete charges for 24 total hours of music, videos and calls. Fast charge technology provides over an hour of listen time after a quick 15-minute charge.
- Enhanced microphone: An omnidirectional microphone with Real Clear Voice technology captures your voice and reduces wind noise for crystal clear voice conversations. The new discrete mode transforms the right earbud into a hand-held microphone that captures low tones for discrete conversations in public places.
- Stable connection: Bluetooth 5.0 technology provides greater dependability with increased connection stability and range for interruption-free audio enjoyment.
- Flexible connectivity: Connect each earbud directly to different devices, whether you need to share an ear bud with a friend or use two different devices simultaneously. The NuForce BE Free6’s dual independent audio support provides the ultimate connection flexibility.
Experience next-level personal audio with the Optoma NuForce BE Free6 truly wireless earbuds. Combining a comfortable fit with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology, IPX5 water-resistance and incredible battery life, the BE Free6 delivers truly wireless audiophile sound, whether it’s a quiet commute, intense work out, captivating podcasts or conference calls.
Dynamic Graphene Drivers
- Hear crisp and clear audio with deep bass thanks to dynamic graphene drivers. Graphene is extremely tough, lightweight, thin and power efficient. This efficiency enables the graphene drivers to move quickly while requiring less wattage to produce accurate and natural sound for pure audio bliss.
- NuForce leveraged third party research that 3D scanned thousands of ears when engineering the design. The data-driven design enabled fine-tuning the nozzle angle and weight balance to sit closer to the ear for a more comfortable and reliable fit.
- AAC audio codec support enables superior sound quality and low latency with iOS, Mac OS and Android Oreo devices. By supporting AAC audio, the earphones can decode AAC files natively without unnecessary format conversions that reduce quality. This results in better sound quality with AAC sources, such as Apple Music and YouTube.
Talk to Siri & Google Assistant
- Easily take control of Siri and Google Assistant by double tapping the right earphone button. The integrated microphone with CVC noise cancellation technology ensures voice assistants and phone calls are crystal clear. You can also adjust volume level, play, pause and skip songs at the tap of a button.
|Battery Life||Up to 6 hours on a single charge; up to 24 hours with charging case|
|Bluetooth Profile||HSP V1.2, HFP V1.7, A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6, SBC, AAC|
|Connector Type||Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless|
|Driver Type||Dynamic, 5.6mm, Graphene diaphragm|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz-20 kHz|
|Microphone Sensitivity||-38 dB +/- 3 dB|
|Range||Up to 33ft (10m)|
|Sensitivity||Earphone: 95dB ± 3dB at 1KHz, Microphone: -38 dB +/- 3 dB|
|Unit Weight||Earphones 0.44oz, Charging case 2oz|
How to reset the Nuforce Befree 6 True Wireless Earphone
- From the off state, press and hold both side for 15 seconds, during the process the LED will flash 3 times, place headset back to case until orange led shows, remove headset from case and place them within 8cm, wait awhile until right side switch to pairing mode automatically