Poly Blackwire 3325 UC Corded Office headset
Blackwire 3300 Series provide a best-in-class audio experience in a headset built for enterprise deployment. Even better, workers want to wear it—so your investment pays off. The great appeal of the Blackwire 3300 Series is apparent at first sight: It has a modern, stylish design. Its microphone boom is flexible so workers can customize the fit. And the headset is fully adjustable with a comfort padded headband, pillow soft ear cushions, and 180-degree pivoting speakers. Not only that, it sounds as good as it looks— with high-quality audio you’d expect from Poly. And if it’s starting to sound expensive, we’ve got good news. Blackwire 3300 Series is priced to fit your budget.
Poly Blackwire 3300 Model Variants
- BW33xx: Call answer/end button, volume, mute
- BW33xx-M: Combined call answer/end and dedicated Microsoft Teams Button, volume, mute
- BW33x0: USB-A or USB-C only
- BW33x5: USB-A and 3.5mm or USB-C and 3.5mm
- BW331x: Mono version
- BW332x: Stereo version
The Headset You'll Want To Wear
- Your headset is…well, on your head. All day long. Why not pick one that looks good, feels good and sounds good? Built for style with the audio quality, comfort and reliability we’re known for, our Blackwire 3300 Series delivers the best value in its category. Connect to any device quickly and easily, and take it with you wherever you go. Boost your on-the-call confidence.
Built For Compatibility
- All Poly USB headsets and personal speakerphones are compatible with the most popular voice platforms – we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for both you and those on the other end of the call – no matter your platform of choice. Compatible with Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Zoom, Cisco, Google, Mitel, Rubbon, Avaya, Alcatel Lucent, Amazon AWS Partner Network and many more.
Connect quickly and easily—just plug-n-play
- Simplicity meets flexibility. Plug-n-play with USB and your favorite device. Robust design delivers reliability you can count on. Plus, Blackwire 3315/3325 models come with leatherette ear cushions, travel pouch and 3.5 mm connector for mobile or tablet. Take calls in-the-office or on-the-go.
Look good and feel good while you work
- It’s easy to see why everyone loves the Blackwire 3300 Series. The sleek, modern design looks as good as it sounds, so you’ll want to wear it—and your investment pays off. Crisp audio paired with all-day comfort lets you handle any call with ease. Choose the headset your whole team will thank you for.
Get one for everyone and deploy fast
- Think this combination of style and quality is out of reach? We’ve got good news. The Blackwire 3300 Series comes with an affordable price tag, so you can invest wisely without breaking the bank. Plus, it deploys quickly and easily—and it’s built for enterprise needs. Everyone wins.
Make it yours, and keep IT in-the-know
- Customize your headset with Plantronics Hub for desktop. Select language preference, feature settings and keep your device up to date with the latest firmware. And Plantronics Manager Pro gives IT teams remote management, headset inventory and usage monitoring. Stay in-the-know, and in control.
- Connects to: PC via USB-A/USB-C (BW3310 and 3320 models), connects to mobile devices and tablets via and additional 3.5 mm (BW3315 and BW3325 models ONLY) and devices that support USB-C
- Compatible with: Windows® or Mac OS
- PC audio receive frequency response: Dynamic EQ optimized for PC wideband voice telephony up to 6.8kHz or for multimedia 20Hz to 20KHz (Hi-Fi Stereo BW3320/BW3325)
- Hearing protection: SoundGuard: Acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA. G616 support limits the level to 102 dBSPL
- Microphone and technology: Flexible noise canceling microphone
- PC audio microphone frequency response: 100Hz to 10kHz optimized for PC wideband audio up to 6.8kHz
- Remote call control: Call answer/ignore/end/hold, redial, mute, volume +/-