Sony IER-Z1R In Ear Monitor Earphone
3 customer(s) had already inquired for this product.
SONY IER-Z1R Signature Series In-ear Headphones
In pursuit of perfect sound
- To deliver music with true emotional impact that takes your breath away; every element of the IER-Z1R headphones has been designed and developed for this one purpose. By paying attention to the smallest details, you can distinguish every nuance and subtle characteristics, in astonishingly faithful sound reproduction.
Originally designed to make you feel
- We designed the drivers in the IER-Z1R headphones from the ground up, to work in total harmony together. The consistent sound signature carried out across each driver works as if they were a perfect single driver.
Hear everything with a frequency response to 100kHz
- The super tweeter in the IER-Z1R was developed to deliver ultra-high frequency extension with a new aluminum-coated LCP diaphragm and external magnetic circuit. Its ultra-fast response faithfully follows the fast dynamic transience of music, which provides you with live concert hall atmosphere.
 Protector,  Aluminum-coated LCP diaphragm,  Magnetic Circuit
For deep bass and fine details
- Inheriting MDR-Z1R's diaphragm structure, the 0.47" dynamic driver's diaphragm consists of magnesium dome and aluminum-coated LCP. This full-range driver offers deep bass and fine mid-high sound.
 Aluminum-coated LCP diaphragm  Thin film magnesium dome  Magnetic Circuit
Balanced Armature Driver
Faithfully reproduce every note
- The newly developed Balanced Armature driver is equipped with a magnesium diaphragm, silver-coated copper voice coil and gold-plated terminals. These realize high definition sound that reproduces even the smallest fading note.
 Magnesium diaphragm  Silver-coated copper voice coil  Gold-plated terminal
Audio grade capacitor without distortion
- Developed from thousands of listening tests, the dedicated film capacitors on the network give much lower distortion. Audio grade solder is also used throughout to ensure maximum signal transparency.
Naturally controlled acoustics
- The vast experience and sense of our engineers is the key to acoustic design, which delivers the most natural sound. The finely tuned IER-Z1R acoustic structure steers audio from the trio of driver units as though they were a single, ideal driver.
A perfectly straight sound path
- The super tweeter is on a coaxial position against the nozzle. This layout directly delivers accurate super high notes to your ears, with an ultra-wide frequency response up to 100 kHz.
Refined-phase structure for accurate acoustic blending
- Time coherence of the sound from the three drivers is just as important as their wide frequency response. The refined-phase structure ensures sound waves are aligned, through precision adjustment of the width and length of each sound path. The magnesium-alloy construction also further eliminates vibration and unwanted resonance to deliver perfect clarity and liveliness across musical genres.
Sound Space Control for wide sound space
- For balanced sound, from low to high frequencies, an acoustic tube connects to the cavity behind the driver unit. This technology presents a wide sound space with rich and natural notes.
Quality cable for preserving signal purity
- Engineers didn't overlook the quality of the supplied cable, which releases the full potential of the IER-Z1R. From sound quality to comfort and less touch-noise, the cable helps you immerse yourself in music on the go.
- A 0.17" standard balanced connection cable separates left and right sound signals completely, which minimizes cross-talk that results in sound deterioration.
Silk insulator and non-magnetic plating
- Silk braid in the supplied cable reduces touch noise and works as an insulator against vibration. Using twisted pair wiring and a non-magnetic undercoat for gold plating on the plugs ensures legato and clean signal transmission.
Silver-coated oxygen-free copper cable
- The IER-Z1R uses silver-coated, oxygen-free copper wire, designed to minimize resistance and signal-transmission loss. The result is less sound degradation, finer detail, and smoother treble sounds.
Expertly crafted in Japan
- Sony products made in Japan are synonymous with absolute quality and performance, and the IER-Z1R headphones are no exception. They are lovingly crafted with only the finest components and manufacturing techniques, resulting in exceptional sound quality.
What's In The Box
- Carrying Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- Cable holder
- Headphone cable (approx. 47 1/4" [1.2 m])/balanced-connection headphone cable (approx. 47 1/4" [1.2 m])
- Hybrid earbuds (SS/S/MS/M/ML/L/LL), triple comfort earbuds (SS/S/MS/M/ML/L)
- Weight - Approx. 0.92 oz without cable
- Headphone Type - Closed, Hybrid
- Driver Unit - Hybrid
- Impedance (Ohm) - 40 ohms (1 kHz)
- Frequency Response - 3 Hz–100,000 Hz
- Sensitivities (dB/mW) - 103 dB / mW
- Cord Type - Detachable Y-type
- Cord Length - Approx. 48" (1.2 m), silver-coated OFC strands
- Plug - L-shaped, non-magnetic, gold-plated stereo mini plug/L-shaped, non-magnetic, gold-plated balanced standard plug