Sony WF1000XM4 Noise Cancelling True Wireless Earphone
21 customer(s) had already inquired for this product.
Your sound. Nothing else.
An exceptional listening experience that’s tailored just for you. The WF-1000XM4 truly wireless headphones take industry-leading noise cancelling and audio quality to the next level. Made to fit every ear, they offer a personalised experience that adjusts to every situation.
- See how the WF-1000XM4 earphones combine our most advanced noise cancelling with exceptional audio performance and personalised, smart features that adjust to your location.
Industry-leading noise cancellation – now even better
- Everything in the WF-1000XM4 headphones has been designed from the ground up. Like our new Integrated Processor V1, specially developed by Sony, that cancels more noise than ever, a new driver unit with more performance, noise sensing microphones, and innovative Noise Isolation Earbud Tips with a more stable fit.
Integrated Processor V1
- Specially developed by Sony, our new Integrated Processor V1 takes the noise cancelling performance of our acclaimed QN1e chip and goes even further. Improved noise cancelling performance and Bluetooth ‘System on Chip’ technology delivers the industry’s highest level of noise cancelling yet uses less power.
Minimising wind noise
- Even on windy days you’ll stay totally immersed. Automatic Wind Noise Reduction mode detects when it’s windy and automatically suppresses it.
Hear more of what’s around you
- In Ambient Sound mode, the WF-1000XM4 headphones capture more of the sound around you than ever before, which means you get a more natural listening experience and stay connected to your environment.
Exceptional sound quality
- The WF-1000XM4 now supports High-Resolution Audio Wireless.Thanks to specially designed 6mm drivers, they reproduce a dynamic sound despite their small size, and the high compliance diaphragm reproduces a rich bass range. The Integrated Processor V1 also enhances sound quality and reduces distortion, and enables LDAC codec processing and DSEE Extreme.
Enjoy High-Resolution Audio without wires
- The WF-1000XM4 now supports High-Resolution Audio Wireless, thanks to LDAC, our industry-adopted audio coding technology. LDAC transmits approximately three times more data (at the maximum transfer rate of 990 kbps) than conventional Bluetooth® audio, allowing you to enjoy High-Resolution Audio content in exceptional quality, as close as possible to that of a dedicated wired connection.
Real-time restoration of all your compressed files
- Using Edge-AI (Artificial Intelligence), DSEE Extreme™ (Digital Sound Enhancement Engine) upscales compressed digital music files in real time. Dynamically recognising instrumentation, musical genres, and individual elements of each song, such as vocals or interludes, it restores the high-range sound lost in compression for a richer, more complete listening experience.
Smarter talking, smarter listening
- As soon as you speak to someone, Speak-to-Chat automatically pauses the music and lets in ambient sound so you can conduct a conversation – handy if you want to keep your headphones on, or your hands are full. And once your chat is over, your music starts playing again automatically. Speak-to-Chat recognises and reacts to your voice. It is based on Precise Voice Pickup Technology, which combines four microphones and sensors with advanced audio signal processing.
Adaptive Sound Control automatically adjusts to your situation
- Adaptive Sound Control is a smart function that senses where you are and what you’re doing, then adjusts ambient sound settings for the ideal listening experience.
Superior call quality
- Precise Voice Pickup Technology uses beamforming microphones and a bone-conduction sensor to allow the WF-1000XM4 headphones to pick up your voice clearly and accurately for hands-free calls – at home, in a café or wherever you are. In addition, Noise Cancelling lets you hear the person on the other end of the call more clearly, even in noisy situations.
Engineered to pick up every word
- Beamforming microphones are calibrated to only pick up sounds from your mouth. With an improved signal-to-noise ratio they’ll catch every word, even when there’s a lot of noise around you.
Detects speech vibrations to enhance clarity
- A bone-conduction sensor only picks up vibrations from your voice – it doesn’t register ambient sound – enabling even clearer speech when making calls.
Control with your voice
- Get hands-free help. Just say “Hey Google” or “Alexa” to activate your preferred voice assistant. Enjoy entertainment, connect with friends, get information, listen to music and notifications, set reminders, and more.
Find your headphones with Fast Pair
- The WF-1000XM4 headphones support Google’s helpful new Fast Pair feature. In one tap, the WF-1000XM4 enable quick, effortless Bluetooth pairing with your Android devices. You can easily locate where you left your headphones by ringing them or checking their last known location on your smartphone. You’ll even receive a notification when your headphones battery is running low so you know when to charge them.
Easy pairing with your computer
- Swift Pair makes it quick and easy to pair your WF-1000XM4 headphones with your Windows 10 laptop, desktop PC or tablet. Pop-up pairing guidance appears on nearby Windows 10 devices when pairing mode is selected.
Ergonomic surface design for a better fit
- Since introducing the world’s first in-ear headphones in 1982 (MDR-E252), we’ve surveyed huge amounts of data relating to ear shapes from around the world. The WF-1000XM4 headphones are the product of that research, combining a shape that matches the ear cavity with a new ergonomic surface design for a more stable fit.
Use the app to find your perfect size
- Find the right fit for your ears with the Sony | Headphones Connect app. It takes you through a few simple measurements to find the ideal size of Noise Isolation Earbud Tips to ensure maximum sound quality and minimum outside noise.
Perfect for TV shows, movies and more
- Watching video content on your smartphone or tablet? The advanced wireless connection on the WF-1000XM4 syncs what you see on screen precisely with what you hear on your headphones for more enjoyable viewing.
A clearer, more stable Bluetooth signal
- The optimisation of the transmission algorithm with the Integrated Processor V1 has made the connection more stable and less prone to sound skipping, even in an environment where there is interference. It allows sound to be transmitted to both ears at the same time with very low latency, and with a higher signal strength than ever before.
Water resistant for everyday use
- With an IPX4 water resistance rating, splashes and sweat won’t stop these headphones – so you can keep on moving to the music.
Listen all day, charge in minutes
- You can enjoy a full working day of charge – 8 hours – from your headphones and store another 16 hours in the case. That means a full 24 hours10 of listening time every time you leave the house. In a hurry? Just a 5 minute quick charge gives you up to 60 minutes of play time and the Sony | Headphones Connect app will even notify you when your charging case drops below 30%.
Easy wireless charging with Qi technology
- No cables necessary, the WF-1000XM4 feature Qi technology for easy wireless charging. You can even use a smartphone with Qi technology, like the latest Xperia model with battery share function12, to charge your headphones and charging case.
Everything’s at your fingertips
- The WF-1000XM4 headphones feature intuitive touch control settings – for example, tap on the left earbud to change from Noise Cancelling to Ambient Sound and long tap for Quick Attention, or double tap on the right to skip to the next track. What’s more, you can assign your own functions to each earbud using the Headphones Connect app.
Instant pause. Instant play.
- Just take the earbuds out of your ears and the music stops – a proximity sensor knows when you are wearing one or both earbuds. Pop the earbuds back in and the music starts again.
Smaller size, no compromise
- We redesigned the internal layout to make the WF-1000XM4 headphones 10% smaller than the previous generation, without compromising on sound quality or battery life. At just 7.3g, they’re light enough to wear all day. The charging case is smaller too by 40%, yet still gives you 16 hours of on-the-go charge.
So immersive. So real.
- Immerse yourself in sound all around you. As real as if you are there at a live concert or with the artist recording in a studio. With 360 Reality Audio, music has never been so immersive and so real. These headphones let you enjoy 360 Reality Audio.