Sony WH1000XM4 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
1 customer(s) had already inquired for this product.
Be at one with your music
- Discover how the WH-1000XM4 headphones blend our most advanced noise cancelling with exceptional sound quality and a range of smart features for an unrivalled listening experience.
Industry-leading noise cancellation
- Whether you’re flying long-haul or relaxing in a café, the WH-1000XM4 headphones deliver our best ever noise cancelling performance, keeping out even more high and mid frequency sounds.
The technology that makes it happen
- Dual noise sensor technology, featuring two microphones on each earcup, captures ambient noise and passes the data to the HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1. Using a new algorithm, the HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1 then applies noise cancelling processing in real time to a range of acoustic environments. Working together with a new Bluetooth® Audio SoC (System on Chip), it senses and adjusts to music and noise signals, as well as acoustic characteristics between the driver unit and ears, at over 700 times per second.
Optimising noise cancelling
- To maximise noise cancelling performance, the WH-1000XM4 headphones incorporate two technologies: Personal Noise Cancelling Optimiser, designed specifically for you, and Atmospheric Pressure Optimising, designed specifically for air travel.
Ambient Sound Control
- Adjust ambient sound with the Sony | Headphones Connect app to cancel noise while still allowing through essential sounds, like transport announcements, when you’re listening on the move.
Wireless freedom, premium sound
- LDAC transmits approximately three times more data (at the maximum transfer rate of 990 kbps) than conventional BLUETOOTH® audio, allowing you to enjoy High-Resolution Audio content in exceptional quality, as close as possible to that of a dedicated wired connection.
Sound you can believe in
- A built-in analogue amplifier integrated in the HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1 realises an unmatched signal-to-noise ratio for low distortion and exceptional sound quality for portable devices. Powerful 40mm drivers, with Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) diaphragms, make the headphones perfect for handling heavy beats and can reproduce a full range of frequencies up to 40kHz.
Real-time restoration of all your compressed files
- Using Edge-AI (Artificial Intelligence), DSEE Extreme™ (Digital Sound Enhancement Engine) upscales compressed digital music files in real time. Dynamically recognising instrumentation, musical genres, and individual elements of each song, such as vocals or interludes, it restores the high-range sound lost in compression for a richer, more complete listening experience.
Smart listening technology to enhance your listening
- The WH-1000XM4 headphones use an array of smart technologies to create a seamless, hands-free listening experience. For example, simply start speaking to automatically pause your music in Speak-to-Chat, or enjoy adaptive playback thanks to proximity sensor and two acceleration sensors that detect whether your headphones are being worn or not.
For everyday convenience, just Speak-to-Chat
- As soon as you speak to someone, Speak-to-Chat automatically stops the music and lets in ambient sound so you can conduct a conversation – handy if you want to keep your headphones on, or your hands are full. Based on Precise Voice Pickup Technology, this smart feature uses five microphones built into your headphones and advanced audio signal processing to recognise and react to your voice. And once your chat is over, your music starts playing again automatically.
Adaptive Sound Control automatically adjusts to whatever you do
- Adaptive Sound Control is a smart function that senses where you are and what you’re doing, then adjusts ambient sound settings for the ideal listening experience.
Learns your favourite locations
- Over time, Adaptive Sound Control learns to recognise locations that you frequently visit, such as your workplace, the gym, or a favourite café, and tailors sound to suit the situation.
Headphones that react to you
- Proximity sensor and two acceleration sensors in your headphones can detect whether you’re wearing them or not, then adapt playback accordingly to help save battery power.
Pause the music
- Take off your headphones and the music pauses automatically.
- Put the headphones back on and the music automatically resumes.
- Need to quickly hear voices or sounds around you? Just place your hand over the housing to instantly turn your music volume down and let ambient sound in.
Wear all day in total comfort
- WH-1000XM4 headphones blend sophisticated styling with exceptional comfort. Super-soft, pressure-relieving earpads in foamed urethane evenly distribute pressure and increase ear/pad contact for a stable fit. And with a lighter-weight design, you’ll barely notice you’re wearing them.
All day power and quick charging
- With a huge 30 hours of battery life you’ll have enough power even for long trips. And if you need to top up in a hurry, you can get 5 hours’ worth of charge after just 10 minutes with the optional AC adapter.
Be smarter with Voice Assistant
- Manage your day, just by asking your assistant6. Enjoy entertainment, connect with friends, get information, listen to music and notifications, set reminders, and more.
Clearer hands-free calling
- Conversation flows freely with easy, hands-free calling. Leave your phone where it is, just speak with a double tap. Thanks to Precise Voice Pickup Technology, which combines five built-in microphones with advanced audio signal processing, WH-1000XM4 delivers clearer voice quality to the other person on the phone.
Control at your fingertips
- Change the track, turn the volume up or down, and take or make calls just by tapping or swiping the panel.
- For total convenience, WH-1000XM4 headphones can be paired with two Bluetooth devices at the same time. So when a call comes in, your headphones know which device is ringing and connect to the right one automatically. You’ll also be able to quickly, smoothly switch your headphones to either of the two devices at the touch of a button.
Swivel foldable structure
- The ear cups swivel inwards so they pack up neatly in a compact case.
Carry case with cable
- The supplied carry case is durable and includes a cable for wired listening.
So immersive. So real.
- Immerse yourself in sound all around you. As real as if you are there at a live concert or with the artist recording in a studio. With 360 Reality Audio, music has never been so immersive and so real. These headphones let you enjoy 360 Reality Audio