1 customer(s) had already inquired for this product.
Free Headphone stand with charger with every pre-order till 8th June 2022.
BUT due to limited free gift available, this free gift offer is while stocks last only.
Our best noise cancelling gets even better
- See how these Sony noise cancelling headphones combine our best ever noise cancelling technology with superlative sound for a truly remarkable listening experience.
Industry-leading noise cancellation
- From airplane noise to people’s voices, our WH-1000XM5 wireless headphones with multiple microphone noise cancelling keep out more high and mid frequency sounds than ever. And with Auto NC Optimizer, noise cancelling is automatically optimised based on your wearing conditions and environment.
Multi Noise Sensor technology
- With four microphones on each earcup, this is our biggest ever step forward in noise cancelling. Ambient sound is captured even more accurately for a dramatic reduction in high frequency noise. Thanks to Auto NC Optimizer, noise cancelling performance is always and automatically optimised based on wearing conditions and external environmental factors such as atmospheric pressure.
Incomparable noise cancelling
- Specially developed by Sony, the new Integrated Processor V1 unlocks the full potential of our HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1. This unique combination of technology controls eight microphones to deliver unprecedented noise cancelling quality.
Specially designed 30mm driver unit
- The specially designed 30mm driver unit featuring a soft edge enhances noise cancelling, especially in low frequency ranges, helping you enjoy your music precisely without ambient noise. The carbon fiber composite material realizes light weight and high rigidity dome and improves sound clarity, especially in high frequency ranges.
Superlative sound, engineered to perfection
- The specially designed 30mm (precision-engineered) driver unit with light and rigid dome using carbon fiber composite material improves high frequency sensitivity for more natural sound quality. Sony unique technologies include a premium lead-free solder containing gold for excellent conductivity, Fine Sound Resistor for even power distribution, and optimised circuitry for an improved signal-to-noise ratio to ensure clear, consistent sound.
Enjoy High-Resolution Audio with and without wires
- The WH-1000XM5 supports High-Resolution Audio and High-Resolution Audio Wireless, thanks to LDAC, our industry-adopted audio coding technology. LDAC transmits approximately three times more data than conventional Bluetooth® audio for exceptional High-Resolution Audio quality.
Real-time restoration of all your compressed files
- Using Edge-AI (Artificial Intelligence), DSEE Extreme™ upscales compressed digital music files in real time. Dynamically recognising instrumentation, musical genres and individual elements of each song, it restores high range sound lost in compression.
1000X series best call quality ever
- Our Precise Voice Pickup Technology uses four beamforming microphones and an AI-based noise reduction algorithm to isolate your voice precisely. A newly developed wind noise reduction structure minimises wind noise during calls. Wherever you are, you’ll always hear and be heard clearly.
Multiple microphones, focused on your voice
- Equipped with four beamforming microphones, these headphones are calibrated to only pick up your voice. An improved signal-to-noise ratio enables them to catch every single word, even when there’s a lot of noise around.
Ultra clear, noise-free calls
- With Precise Voice Pickup Technology and advanced audio signal processing, the person on the other end of the call will hear your voice clearly, even when you are in noisy situations. Our noise reduction algorithm was developed with AI machine learning using more than 500 million voice samples to suppress ambient noise and extract your voice clearly in a wide range of environments.
1 = With noise
2 = Without noise
All day comfort with a noiseless design
- These lightweight headphones are beautifully finished in newly developed soft fit leather. This material fits snugly around the head with less pressure on the ears while keeping out external sounds. Our noiseless design with stepless slider, seamless swivel and hanger, and silent joints, makes WH-1000XM5 a pleasure to wear.
Adaptive Sound Control automatically adjusts to whatever you do
- Adaptive Sound Control is a smart function that senses where you are and what you’re doing, then adjusts ambient sound settings for the ideal listening experience. When activated, it learns your behaviour and recognises locations that you frequently visit, such as your workplace or a favourite café, and tailors sound to suit the situation.
For everyday convenience, just Speak-to-Chat
- As soon as you start a conversation, Speak-to-Chat automatically stops your music and lets in ambient sound – handy if you want to keep your headphones on or talk hands-free. This smart feature uses microphones built into your headphones and advanced audio signal processing to recognise and react to your voice. Once your chat is over, your music starts playing again automatically.
Control with your voice
- Get hands-free help – Just say “Hey Google” or “Alexa” to activate your preferred voice assistant.Listen to music, connect with friends, get notiﬁcations, set reminders, and more. You can even control your headphones features like noise cancellation with your voice, listen to and interact with emails in Microsoft Outlook, and join Microsoft Teams meetings using Google Assistant or Siri.
Listen safely with Sony | Headphones Connect app
- Check how safely you’re listening to music by comparing sound pressure data recorded by your headphones with guidance of the World Health Organisation (WHO). Receive OS notifications when listening levels are too high.
- For total convenience, these Bluetooth® headphones can be paired with two Bluetooth devices at the same time. So when a call comes in, your headphones know which device is ringing and connects to the right one automatically. You’ll also be able to quickly switch your headphones to either of the two devices at the touch of a button.
Find your headphones with Fast Pair
- The WH-1000XM5 supports Google’s helpful new Fast Pair feature. It lets you easily locate where you left your headphones by tone sound, or checking their last known location in Google’s Find My Device app on your smartphone.
Easy pairing with your computer
- Swift Pair makes it quick and easy to pair your headphones with your Windows 11 or Windows 10 laptop, desktop PC or tablet. Pop-up pairing guidance appears on nearby Windows 11 or Windows 10 devices when pairing mode is selected.
All day power and quick charging
- With a huge 30 hours of battery life you’ll have enough power even for long trips. If you need to top up in a hurry, you can get 3 hours' worth of charge after just 3 minutes with an optional USB-PD compatible AC adapter.
Everything’s at your fingertips
- The WH-1000XM5 headphones feature intuitive touch control settings – for example, push the button on the left side to switch from Noise Cancelling to Ambient Sound or use the touch panel on the right side to play or pause music, skip tracks, change volume and much more.
Collapsible case, saves space
- Carry your headphones effortlessly in the soft matching case. Take them out and the collapsible case can be made up to 40% thinner for easy storage in a bag.
What’s in the box
- Open up the packaging of your WH-1000XM5 headphones and you’ll find a carrying case, headphone cable (approx. 1.2m) and USB charging cable.
Better for the environment
- There’s no plastic in the WH-1000XM5 packaging, which is designed based on low toxicity design principles and a ‘Made to be Remade’ philosophy that’s more socially responsible. The product box is produced using recycled and sustainable materials developed specially for Sony. WH-1000XM5 also uses recycled plastic materials from automobile parts.